- STEP1 Agree to the terms and conditions on the handling of personal data
- STEP2 Enter customer information and inquiry
- STEP3 Confirm information and inquiry
- STEP4 Registration complete
Agree to the Terms and Conditions on the Handling of Personal Data
About Purpose of Using Personal Information
The Company shall have access to personal data such as customers’ names, addresses, and contact information (telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.) when receiving inquiries and opinions on the goods and services provided by the Company (hereinafter, “Services”).
The Company shall use and manage this data in an appropriate manner in accordance with the “Handling of Personal Data” guidelines set out below.
Handling of Personal Data
- The Company shall obtain and use personal data in its possession within the scope necessary to fulfill the following purposes:
(1) Replies to inquiries and comments received from customers
(2) Notifications of information pertaining to Services
(3) Improvements to the quality of Services and development of future goods and services
- Once personal data has been held for the period necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, the Company shall promptly delete this data in an appropriate manner.
- The Company may on occasion, to fulfill the purpose described in 1. (1) above, entrust the handling of a customer’s personal data to a subcontractor with which the Company has concluded an agreement on the proper management of personal data.
The Company may on occasion, to fulfill the purpose described in 1. (1) above, provide through written or electronic means a customer’s personal data (name, contact information, etc.) to a clearinghouse affiliated with Nippon Express with which the Company has concluded an agreement on the proper management of personal data.Personal data shall not be disclosed or provided to any other third party without the consent of the customer concerned except in the following cases:
(1) When necessary to protect the vital interests (life, health, property, etc.) of the customer or the general public
(2) When required by law or regulation
- Customers wishing disclosure of their personal data and customers wishing after such disclosure to have their personal data amended or deleted should contact the Company’s Personal Data Complaints And Inquiry Desk, which will confirm the customer’s identity and then promptly take such actions as are deemed reasonable.
- Please note that the Company may be unable at times to fulfill the purposes given in 1. (1) and (2) above unless the customer provides necessary personal data.
- In performing Services, the Company may send information in the form of a “cookie” to the browser on a customer’s computer and subsequently access this same information; cookies will only be used to provide customers with better service. Customers not wishing to accept cookies should change their browser settings accordingly. Please note, however, that this may result in some services becoming unavailable.
Personal Data Administrator
NIPPON EXPRESS BANGLADESH LTD.
Please click “I agree” if you agree to the above terms and conditions.